We would like to assure you that we have taken all precautions possible to enable us to continue to provide our essential services. We are doing what we can to reduce the risks to all our customers and employees whilst following the advice of the HSE.
We are asking all our customers to take additional steps when disposing of their waste and presenting their bins for collection:
- Leave your bin out for collection the night before as collections times may vary should operations change
- Disinfect bins (handles & lids) before and after collection
- Wipes, cloths and gloves can be placed in the general waste bin (please bag them)
- If households are self-isolating / quarantined, they will need to manage their waste as outlined by the HSE
Please note to protect our staff and customers alike our office is closed to the public and will remain closed until further notice. Our office will stay running behind closed doors and you can still make a payment over the phone.
Our essential services are continuing to operate, however it is possible that we may suffer reduced capacity in answering your calls while the Covid-19 situation persists, so we ask you to bear with us during this difficult time. If there are any changes in collection we will notify you by email, app notification or text message. In the meantime we have several payment options available so you can keep your account up to date to avoid a disruption to your service
- Pay online
- Top-up your account via the app (download from Apple or Google Play)
- Payzone card
- Set up Direct Debit online
Login into “My Account” to check your balance.
Contact our customer care team by email email@example.com and please keep an eye on our website for any updates or changes to service.
Many thanks for your continued support